Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Amended articles of incorporation and by-laws of the Kansas Yearly Meeting of the Society of Friends
Articles of Incorporation and By-laws of the Kansas Yearly Meeting of the Society of Friends, as adopted 1900 (three typescripts, with penned corrections and additions).
The collection consists of originals and xeroxes of obituaries, photographs, wedding notices, and other family history materials covering two generations from 1840-1961, and genealogical charts going back to the eighteenth century. There are also some notes of Rachel Chamness Morris relating family history, family photographs, David Morris's account book, and three books of songs and poetry belonging to members of the family.
Minutes of the Oread monthly meeting of Friends. Nov. 1950 - May 1966.
- Subject: Society of Friends -- Kansas X
- Society of Friends -- Kansas 2
- Douglas County (Kan.) -- Genealogy 1
- Education -- Kansas 1
- Hesper (Kan.) -- History 1
- Human services -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Lawrence Massacre, Lawrence, Kan., 1863 1
- Overland journeys to the Pacific 1
- Public welfare -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Schools -- Kansas -- Douglas County -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- Kansas -- History 1
- Society of Friends -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Teachers -- Kansas 1
- Teachers -- Kansas -- Eudora 1 ∧ less
- Friends University (Wichita Kan.) 2
- Council of Social Agencies (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Davis family. 1
- Davis, Emma Stubbs, 1885-1942 1
- Davis, Samuel Hunt, 1848-1938 1