Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Correspondence and family records from the Christian H. Isely family, Swiss immigrants who settled in Brown County, Kansas soon after the area opened for settlement.
This collection includes Joseph Rahskopf's day book and preacher's license, reflecting his career as an evangelical preacher. The collection also includes a letter presumably from a family member, George Rahskopf, who was serving in a Wisconsin regiment during the U.S. Civil War.
- Brown County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Evangelicalism -- Kansas 1
- Kansas -- Politics and government 1
- Saint Joseph (Mo.) -- History 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Abele, Elizabeth 1
- Abele, J. G. 1
- Isely (Family : 1849-1943 : Isely, Henry, 1841-) 1
- Isely, Christian H., 1828-1919 1
- Isely, Christian, -1865 1