Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Bernard F. Davids was an original member of the American Nazi Party under George Lincoln Rockwell and politically active in far-right and white supremacist movements. This collection includes publications and mailings from right-wing organizations, personal correspondence, and an extensive collection of news clippings. Of particular note are internal materials from David Duke's electoral campaigns and from the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP).
This collection contains materials gathered by Karl Allen, an American neo-Nazi who founded the White Party and operated a bookstore on the Party's behalf in the 1960s in Washington, D.C. Includes some bookstore records as well as news clippings, ephemeral publications, correspondence, and other materials related to Allen's socio-political interests.
- Antisemitism 1
- Conservatism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Holocaust denial -- United States 1
- Race discrimination -- United States 1
- Segregation -- United States 1
- Allen, Karl Rogers, Jr., 1931-2015 1
- Carto, Elisabeth 1
- Carto, Willis A. 1
- Confederate National Congress (Raleigh, N.C.) 1
- Covington, Harold A., 1953- 1