Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Bernard F. Davids was an original member of the American Nazi Party under George Lincoln Rockwell and politically active in far-right and white supremacist movements. This collection includes publications and mailings from right-wing organizations, personal correspondence, and an extensive collection of news clippings. Of particular note are internal materials from David Duke's electoral campaigns and from the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP).
This collection contains materials gathered by Karl Allen, an American neo-Nazi who founded the White Party and operated a bookstore on the Party's behalf in the 1960s in Washington, D.C. Includes some bookstore records as well as news clippings, ephemeral publications, correspondence, and other materials related to Allen's socio-political interests.
This collection consists chiefly of Ku Klux Klan membership guides, but also includes communications relating to Klan members of Pierce County, Washington during the 1920s. Included are pamphlets published by and for Women of the Ku Klux Klan, two photographs of a Klan parade float, and a Klan hood from Tacoma, Washington.
This 93-page report to the United States Commission on Civil Rights by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith describes the activities of racist organizations within the United States, focusing primarily on activities of the Ku Klux Klan from 1978 to 1981. With the report, which is stamped "draft" and "confidential," are copies of correspondence, notes, and memoranda between the Commission and the Anti-Defamation League, obtained from the Commission by Laird Wilcox in 1983.
The collection consists of a copy of "The Kloran," a handbook for the Klu Klux Klan. Includes the following sections: the officers' titles, opening and closing ceremonies, the "naturalization" ceremony, and titles and explanations.
- White supremacy movements -- United States 5
- Neo-Nazism -- United States 4
- White supremacy movements -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 2
- Antisemitism 1
- Conservatism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Fascism -- United States 1
- Holocaust denial -- United States 1
- Race discrimination -- United States 1
- Racism -- United States 1
- Segregation -- United States 1
- States' rights (American politics) 1
- United States -- Race relations 1
- Violence -- United States 1
- White supremacy movements -- Washington (State) -- Pierce County 1
- White supremacy movements -- Washington (State) -- Puyallup 1
- White supremacy movements -- Washington (State) -- Tacoma 1 ∧ less
- Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) 3
- Wilcox, Laird M. 2
- Allen, Karl Rogers, Jr., 1931-2015 1
- B'nai B'rith. Anti-defamation League 1
- Carto, Elisabeth 1
- Carto, Willis A. 1
- Confederate National Congress (Raleigh, N.C.) 1
- Covington, Harold A., 1953- 1
- Davids, Bernard F. (Bernard Frederick), 1941- 1
- Duke, David, 1950- 1
- Liberty & Property (Organization) 1
- Liberty Lobby 1
- National Association for the Advancement of White People 1
- Northwest Pioneer Association 1
- United States Commission on Civil Rights 1
- White Party of America 1
- Women of the Ku Klux Klan 1 ∧ less
- German 1