Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Papers of Alberta Pitcher are those of a long time Lawrence, Kansas resident who worked in the houses of several University of Kansas fraternities.
The Josephine M. White papers are those of a longtime Lawrence, Kansas resident who was active in her community and worked with the University of Kansas' sorority houses.
The Louise Brown Family papers are those of a Lawrence, Kansas, family during the late 1800s and early 1900s.
The Mable T. Staden Papers are those of a Kansas native and long time Lawrence, KS resident. Staden worked at several local, Lawrence businesses and was an active member of St. Luke AME Church.
The Papers of Marguerite Hill are those of a longtime Lawrence, Kansas resident and teacher.
The Papers of the Mitchell Family and Herbert C. Barker are those of long time Lawrence, Kansas residents, some of whom attended the University of Kansas and were active in various community groups.
- African American women -- Kansas -- Lawrence 3
- African American women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 3
- Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 2
- African American business enterprises -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American businesspeople 1
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity 1
- Barker, Herbert C. (Herbert Charles), 1909- 1
- Brown, Louise 1
- Brown, William C. (Resident of Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Bureau of Railway Information 1
- Hill, Marguerite, 1908-2002 1
- Mitchell family. 1
- Mitchell, Herbert H., 1916-2003 1
- Mitchell, Ophelia Hopkins 1
- Ninth Street Missionary Baptist Church 1
- Phi Beta Pi Fraternity 1
- Pitcher, Alberta, 1903?-1997 1
- Self Culture Club (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- St. Luke A.M.E. Church (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Staden, Mable Thelma, 1917?-1999 1
- Stitch and Chatter Art Club (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- White, Josephine M., 1903?-1997 1 ∧ less