Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Call Number: RH MS 281
Overview The bulk of the Catherine Campbell Collection is reports and speeches relating to her involvement with the Daughters of the American Revolution. Although the papers cover the years 1909 through 1924, they deal primarily with the war years of 1918-1919. Therefore, the papers give an excellent view of stateside war work that was done during World War I. The collection also contains Catherine own genealogical research, materials relating to the Republican Convention, and some miscellaneous...
Dates: 1909 - 1951
Call Number: RH MS 176
Overview The Kansas Women's Political Caucus was formed in 1972 to encourage the participation of women of all social classes, ages, cultural backgrounds, and political affiliations in government. Membership was opened to men in 1974. This collection of the organization's records includes correspondence, minutes, membership information, political pamphlets, as well as materials relating to the National Women's Political Caucus, local Kansas caucuses, and affiliated groups.
Dates: 1972 - 1979
- Kansas -- Politics and government 1
- Women's rights -- Kansas 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Kansas 1
- Campbell, Catherine, 1875- 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution, Kansas. 1
- Kansas Women's Political Caucus 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 1
- Republican Party (Kan.) 1 ∧ less