Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Course outlines for University of Kansas courses conducted in 1945 for German soldiers held as prisoners of war at Camp Concordia (Concordia, Kansas) during World War II.
This collection primarily consists of Margaret Penny's research papers and essays on multiple subjects, several of which are related to World War II, as well as a dance card, commencement booklet, and two student identification cards from her time as a student at the Univeristy of Kansas.
- Essays 1
- Prisoners of war -- Kansas -- Concordia 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Kansas 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Kansas -- Concordia -- Education and the war 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Kansas -- Concordia -- Prisoners and prisons 1
- Bruce, Margaret Penny, 1921-2019 1
- Camp Concordia (Concordia, Kan.) 1
- German 1