Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The account books in the collection contain Gray's farm records of produce and livestock sold in the area. Also included in the collection are letterpress correspondence volumes dating from the time that he served as secretary of the State Board of Agriculture.
Sibyl S. McDonald describes the early settlement of Wyandotte County, Kansas and explains the U.S. government reparations to the Delaware Indians in 1972 for lands taken in 1854.
Gives notice that a petition will be presented to the Wyandott County Commissioners for a road from Quindaro City to Wyandott City.
The Papers of Orrin M. Murray are those of a native Quindaro, Kansas historian and educator.
The collection of Twist papers contains both business and personal correspondence, as well as some memorandum books and volumes from his Army service. Most of the personal correspondence deals with the period of time he was in the army during the Civil War. The business papers contains miscellaneous bills, tax receipts, insurance policies and account books.
Susan D. Greenbaum received her undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Kansas, majoring in sociology and anthropology. She conducted extensive research into cultural groups within Kansas City, Kansas in the late 1970s and early 1980s as research for her degrees. The main focus of this collection is her research material and findings from the Slavic-American neighborhood of Strawberry Hill and the African American community in Northeast Kansas City.
- Subject: Wyandotte County (Kan.) -- History X
- Wyandotte County (Kan.) -- History 7
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 2
- Quindaro (Kansas City, Kan.) -- History 2
- Banner Springs (Kan.) -- History 1
- Courts -- Kansas 1
- Farm management -- Records and correspondence 1
- Kansas -- History 1
- Kansas City (Kan.) -- History 1
- Kansas City (Mo.) -- History 1
- Missouri -- History 1
- Quindaro (Kansas City, Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Roads -- Kansas 1
- Schools -- Kansas -- Wyandotte County 1
- Slavic Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Wyandot Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc. 1
- Wyandotte County (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Goldsmith, Katherine, 1916-2006 1
- Gray, Alfred, 1830-1880 1
- Greenbaum, Susan D. 1
- Grinter family 1
- Halvorson, H. H., 1879- 1