Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of cartoons collected by the William Allen White School of Journalism at the University of Kansas, as started by a donation from Kansas-born cartoonist Albert T. Reid. The collection also includes records regarding the acquisition of the collection, as well as a few scattered personal records from Reid.
This collection contains newspaper clippings pertaining to William Allen White, as well as correspondence to and from White, and programs from functions celebrating the 100th anniversary of his birth, all of which were collected by the University of Kansas School of Journalism.
This collection consists of correspondence between University of Kansas William Allen White School of Journalism staff member James E. Dykes and his collaborators across the United States in the American Academy of Advertising (AAA). The AAA is an organization of advertising scholars and professionals with an interest in advertising and advertising education.
The personal papers of John B. Bremner contain notes for classes, personal correspondence, notes on seminars, University of Kansas internal communications, and a few photographs. Dr. Bremner taught in the School of Journalism at the University of Kansas from 1969 until his retirement in 1985 and held the Oscar S. Stauffer Distinguished Professor of Journalism position within the School of Journalism from 1977-1985.
The records of the William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications include artificial records and news releases, as well as student and faculty records.
The William Allen White Collection contains correspondence and writings by and about native Kansan William Allen White, whose grass roots social and political editorials as editor of the Emporia Gazette earned him a Pulitzer Prize and international fame. Included in the collection, acquired by the William Allen White School of Journalism and Public Information at the University of Kansas, are many photographs of White and his associates.
- Names: University of Kansas. William Allen White School of Journalism and Public Information X
- Journalism -- Study and teaching -- Kansas -- Lawrence 3
- Advertising -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- American wit and humor, Pictorial 1
- Cartoonists -- Correspondence 1
- Cloud County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Comic books, strips, etc. 1
- Editorial cartoons -- United States 1
- Emporia (Kan.) -- History 1
- Emporia gazette (Emporia, Kan. : 1892) 1
- Journalism -- Study and teaching (Continuing education) 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Henry Justin, 1868-1950 1
- American Academy of Advertising 1
- Bremner, John B., 1920- 1
- Clough, Frank C., 1900- 1
- Dykes, James Edgar, 1920-1998 1