Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Call Number: MS 340
Overview This collection includes correspondence and recordings of interviews with Irish writers, and additional paper materials related to interviews with the writers. The materials were compiled by Dr. Frank Kernsnowski, an English Professor and Irish studies scholar who earned his doctorate at the University of Kansas, and retired from Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas. Also included are enclosures removed from Kersnowski's book collection of Irish literature.
Dates: 1965 - 2003
Call Number: MS P286
Overview Collection of correspondence and other items written by the Irish playwright and critic George Bernard Shaw to other individuals.
Dates: 1903 - 1946
Call Number: MS 134
Overview A collection of photostat copies compiled by James F. Spoerri of Irish-born author James Joyce letters, primarily to publisher Grant Richards; poet Ezra Pound; Irish writer James Stephens; Joyce's daughter, Lucia Joyce; Joyce's sister, Eileen Joyce Shaurek, and others. The backs of some of the photostats are annotated with a repository name. Collection also includes some newspaper clippings and reprints of prospectuses for the novel Ulysses.
Dates: 1915 - 1919
Call Number: MS P381
Overview This collection consists of a small amount of correspondence of Edward John Moreton Drax Plunkett Dunsany, 18th Baron, 1878-1957, Irish dramatist and storyteller.
Dates: 1906 - 1950
Call Number: MS 120
Overview Collection of drafts, fair copies, and correspondence from and (principally) to Irish poet and balladeer Patrick Kelly (1879-1940).
Dates: approximately 1924-1941
Call Number: MS 56
Overview Correspondence involving editor Bruce Arnold, manuscripts, and proofs concerning the literary magazine The Dubliner, specifically related to volume 1, numbers 1-6 and volume 2 numbers 1-2 (November 1961-Summer 1963). The magazine was published by Bruce Arnold and Douglas Sealy of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
Dates: 1956-1966 (bulk 1962-1963)
- Subject: Authors, Irish -- 20th century -- Correspondence X
- Irish literature -- 20th century 2
- Dubliner (Literary magazine) 1
- English literature -- Irish authors -- 20th century 1
- English literature -- Northern Irish authors 1
- English poetry -- Irish authors 1
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Irish literature 1
- Periodicals -- Publishing 1
- Poets, Irish -- 20th century -- Interviews 1 ∧ less
- Arnold, Bruce 1
- De Blácam, Aodh, 1891-1951 1
- Dunsany, Lord, 1878-1957 1
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941 1
- Kelly, Patrick, 1879-1940 1