Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Call Number: RH MS 146
Overview Alpha Delta Kappa is an honorary teacher's sorority. The collection consists of correspondence, chapter meeting reports, rosters, convention programs and other miscellaneous papers, and scrapbooks that include photographs of members, newspaper clippings, programs, and other memorabilia.
Dates: 1954 - 1982
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: RH MS E145
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P509
Overview History of the Turnverein, by Henry Albach. Lawrence, Kan., 1941.
Call Number: RH MS E139
Overview The G.A.R. in Kansas was organized shortly after the Civil War. This collection consists of thirteen manuscript volumes. Twelve of these volumes are minutes of the organizations meetings. The thirteenth volume is a membership roster.
Dates: 1893-1930; 1896-1916
Call Number: RH MS 90
Overview These records of the Old and New Club of Lawrence, Kansas document the activities of this men's club from the time of its establishment in 1874. Included are its meeting programs from 1874, minutes from 1898 to 1903, correspondence, clippings, papers, and photographs of members.
Dates: 1874 - 2014
Call Number: RH MS 56
Dates: 1921 - 1972
Call Number: RH MS 1118
Overview The Welcome Club of Lawrence, Kansas, formerly known as the Lawrence Newcomers Club (1966-1985) and the Welcome Wagon Club of Lawrence (1985-1996), was a social community group founded to bring together new Lawrence residents in order to help them become acquainted with the city and other residents. This collection includes various records of the club, such as board meeting documents, financial records, newsletters, membership directories, and photographs.
Dates: 1966 - 2013
Call Number: RH MS 296
Overview The collection of the West Side Study Club consists of program booklets (1901-1978), historian's reports (1902-1962), secretary's books (1905-1962), an account book (1915-1966), yearbook of Federation of Clubs (1921-1924), and remembrances by members.
Dates: 1902 - 1978
- Subject: Clubs -- Kansas -- Lawrence X
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 2
- Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Book clubs (Discussion groups) -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Education -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies, etc. 1
- Germans -- Kansas 1
- Kansas -- Social life and customs 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) 1
- Men -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 1
- New Englanders -- Kansas 1
- Teachers -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1 ∧ less
- Albach, Henry 1
- Alpha Delta Kappa. Tau chapter (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Federation of Women's Clubs, Lawrence, Kansas 1
- Grand Army of the Republic. Department of Kansas 1
- Grand Army of the Republic. Lawrence Circle No. 75 (Lawrence, Kan.) 1