Skip to main content

Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 1 record:

Minute and record books of the No Name Club

 Collection
Call Number: RH MS E161
Overview

The No Name Club, a woman's literary club, was organized in February 1876, under the name, The Ladies' Reading Circle. In December 1876, the club voted to change the name to the No Name Club. The collection consists of fourteen bound volumes containing meeting minutes, attendance rolls, newspaper clippings, and photographs. No Name Club programs for years 1889-2005 are found at RH Ser C1260.

Dates: 1879 - 2004