Sertoma Club (Lawrence, Kan.)
Found in 1 Record:
The Sertoma (SERvice TO MAnkind) Club of Lawrence, a local branch of Sertoma International, was chartered in 1929; it was known as the Co-operative Club through the late 1940s. Originally a men's organization, Sertoma began to admit women in the 1980s. This collection includes administrative records and newsletters throughout the Club's history, though the bulk of the material is pertinent to the late 1960s-1990s.