Skip to main content

1105 McGee Street Building, Kansas City, 1906, August 18, 1949

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 55


  • Creation: August 18, 1949


Louis Curtiss, architect, as altered in the 1940s. Both the window wall and the floor structure directly behind it were suspended from a girder at the roof line. A new facade now covers the entire building.

Repository Details

Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository

1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States