Buffalo Town Association share and photographs
Call Number: RH MS P339
This collection contains one share, No. 141. Nebraska Advertiser Print, Brownsville, Nebraska Territory, 1857. This printed form is illustrated and completed by hand. Text reads: ONE SHARE, Buffalo City. This entitles Charles Blakely To One Share, being the undivided one-hundred-and fiftieth portion of land known as BUFFALO CITY, Doniphan Co., K.T. [Doniphan County, Kansas Territory] Signed G.B. Chadduck, Sec'y. B.B. Fraser, Pres't. The collection also includes four small black and white photographic prints from the early 20th century.
- 1857, 1907, 1922-1924
- Buffalo Town Association (Buffalo City, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
5 folders (1 document + 4 photographs)
RH MS P339
RH MS-P P339
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Mostly Books, 1978.
- Guide to the Buffalo Town Association Collection
- Buffalo Town Association share and photographs
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 31 July 78. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Buffalo Town Association collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P339, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas