Samuel Hunt Davis autobiography
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P16
Notebook containing an autobiography, dated July 2, 1931, with a biographical sketch of Homer Winslow Davis, an autobiographical sketch of Emma Stubbs Davis, and a history of the Hesper monthly meeting dating from circa 1955. Clippings (including obituaries), annotated map of New Orleans and vicinity, a family genealogy, and two pieces of correspondence accompany manuscript.
- July 2, 1931; approximately 1955
- Davis, Samuel Hunt, 1848-1938 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (62 leaves)
RH MS P16
- Guide to the Samuel Hunt Davis Collection
- Samuel Hunt Davis autobiography
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 1972. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Samuel Hunt Davis collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P16, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas