Letter to "My dear Manning". Dated Headquarters, Department of the Missouri, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P31
Letter, 86 Oct. 25, Fort Leavenworth, Kan. [to William C.], Manning from O.B. Willcox. Willcox thanks Manning for his congratulations of Willcox becoming commander of the Army Dept. of the Missouri, headquartered at Fort Leavenworth, Kan. Paper watermarked: Belfast lancers, trademark registered 1877.
- October 25, 1886
- Willcox, Orlando B. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (2 pages on 1 leaf 20 cm. Holograph.)
RH MS P31
- Guide to the Orlando B. Willcox Collection
- Letter to "My dear Manning". Dated Headquarters, Department of the Missouri, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- lgg 28 June 72 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Orlando B. Willcox Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P31, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas