Letter to Mrs. Wilder S. Metcalf, Lawrence
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P44
Discusses Judge Smith's nomination for governor under the Lecompton constitution.
- between 1900 and 1914
- Gleed, Charles S. (Charles Sumner), 1856-1920 (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 leaf) : Photostat of holograph ; 24 x 30 cm
RH MS P44
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Frederica Bullene Woodward, 1954?
- Guide to the Charles Sumner Gleed Collection
- Letter to Mrs. Wilder S. Metcalf, Lawrence
- kpz 6 October 72
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Charles Sumner Gleed Collection, RH MS P44, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.