Chase County Superintendent of Public Instruction records
Record of official acts of the county superintendent of schools, dating from 1870-1881, together with annual reports, the register of school officers, a register of applicants for schools, a register of teachers employed, the apportionment of state school funds for Chase County, and other records.
- 1870 - 1881
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : Volume is unpaged.
Language of Materials
RH MS E83
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift. Chase County Board of Commissioners via Karl Masoner, County Attorney, 1971.
Kenneth Spencer Research Library also holds records from the Chase County Board of County Commissioners and the Chase County Register of Deeds.
- Guide to the Chase County Superintendent of Public Instruction Collection
- Chase County Superintendent of Public Instruction records
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 1975. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. FInding aid revised by mwh, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Chase County Superindentent of Public Instruction records, RH MS E83, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States