History of the Iola Schools
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P439
A history of the Iola, Kansas, schools beginning with the opening of the first school in 1859 continuing until 1903.
- 1859 - 1903
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 item)
Scope and Contents
The collection also includes xeroxed copies of newspaper clippings about two Iola school teachers, Ida Weith Faddis and Minnie Bowen Allen, and a principal, Miss Clifford Mitchell.
RH MS P439
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Allen County Historical Society, April 1982.
- Guide to the History of the Iola Schools Collection
- History of the Iola Schools
- lt May 1982 mg2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
History of the Iola Schools Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P439, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas