University of Kansas School of Religion/Religious Studies records
This collection of records from the Department of Religious Studies of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and from the School of Religion at the University of Kansas is comprised of artificial records, news releases, minutes and correspondence, and financial reports and audits.
- University of Kansas. Department of Religious Studies (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
9.75 Linear Feet (16 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- Religious Activities
- School of Religion
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of April 26, 2011.
- University of Kansas. Department of Religious Studies -- Records and correspondence
- University of Kansas. School of Religion
- University of Kansas. School of Religion -- Records and correspondence
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas School of Religion/Religious Studies records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2005, updated by lmb, 2011. Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2005; revised by lmb, 2011.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Religion/Religious Studies records, University Archives, RG 26, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States