Correspondence and membership forms.
Scope and Contents
The collection contains three pieces of correspondence from the union's national Headquarters, but there are no records to indicate that the union had members in the strip coal mining sections of Kansas. (See also entries under Associated Union of Steam Shovelmen, Chicago and International Brotherhood of Steam Shovel and Dredge Men, Chicago)
- Creation: 1925 - 1926
- International Union of Operating Engineers (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
3 folders (14 items)
Language of Materials
RH MS P270
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Unknown, transferred. from RH MS Coll. 51
- Guide to the International Union of Steam & Operating Engineers Collection
- Correspondence and membership forms.
- pg October 1975 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
International Union of Steam & Operating Engineers Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P270, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas