Kansas Federation of Colored Women's Clubs
The typescript is a photocopy of a paper written for the Afro-American Clubwomen in Kansas Project.
- 1900-1930, 1984
- Brady, Marilyn Dell (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : Typescript
Scope and Contents
The Marilyn Dell Brady Collection consists of a photocopy of a paper entitled, "Kansas Federation of Colored Women's Clubs, 1900-1930" and dates from 1984. The paper was written for the Afro-American Clubwomen in Kansas Project, which the Kansas Committee for the Humanities funded in 1984 and the University of Kansas' Women's Studies Program sponsored. The article was later published in Kansas History 9 (Spring 1986).
RH MS P530
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Marilyn Dell Brady, 1985.
- Guide to the Marilyn Dell Brady Collection
- Kansas Federation of Colored Women's Clubs
- Finding aid prepared by tc, 1988 Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004, revised by mbw, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Marilyn Dell Brady Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P530, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries