The Lawrence Observer records
The Lawrence Observer was a newspaper owned and operated by a local jouralist and resident, Janet Majure. The paper ran for 6 months in 1989 reaching some 11,000 readers in the area before its demise. The paper lives on in the Lawrence Observer collection, a collection containing papers and photos documenting the brief life of the paper.
- Creation: 1988 - 1989
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1.5 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH MS 1218
- Guide to the The Lawrence Observer Collection
- The Lawrence Observer records
- Finding aid prepared by mrm, 2010; Finding aid encoded by mrm, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
The Lawrence Observer Records Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 1218, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries