Architectural plans for the Alexander Majors home
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: RH MS G18
A description of the Majors home which stands at 83rd Street and State Line (8145 State Line Road in Leawood, Kansas and 8206 Wyoming Street in Kansas City, Missouri) and sketch of the business career of Alexander Majors. There are reproductions of several documents relevant to the history of the house, as well as a floor plan of the home, and photographs of Majors. Majors was a partner in the early western freighting firm of Russell, Majors and Waddell.
- Zubeck, Joseph E. (Joseph Ernst) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (46 pages, 38 cm. illustration)
RH MS G18
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Curtis Besinger, 1969?
- Guide to the Joseph Ernest Zubeck Collection
- Architectural plans for the Alexander Majors home
- Finding aid encoded by mg, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Joesph Ernst Zubeck Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS G18, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries