Personal papers of Willard Wattles
Willard Wattles taught Rhetoric at the University of Kansas from 1914-1920, after receiving his bachelors and masters degrees from the same institution. This collection consists of correspondence between 1911-1917.
- 1911 - 1917
- Wattles, Willard Austin, 1888-1950 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
These materials are stored in the KU Annex off-site storage area.
All researchers interested in reviewing this material must consult Spencer Research Library Public Services staff (785-864-4334 or email@example.com, 9-5 M-F CST) no less than three days in advance of a planned visit. Be advised that drop-in requests for this material cannot be accommodated.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.5 Linear Feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
Annex (Contact Spencer Library Public Services)
- Wattles, Willard Austin, 1888-1950 -- Correspondence
- Guide to the Willard Wattles Collection
- Personal papers of Willard Wattles
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of Willard Wattles, University Archives, PP 119, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States