Agricultural Hall of Fame records
Call Number: RH MS 1144
The Agricultural Hall of Fame in Bonner Springs, Kansas was issued a federal charter by an act of the 86th Congress and signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower on August 31, 1960. The purpose of The National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame is to educate society on the historical and present value of American agriculture and to honor leadership in Agri-Business and Academia by providing education, information, experience and recognition. This collection consists of correspondence, reports, and proposals from 1975-1977.
- 1975 - 1977
- Agricultural Hall of Fame (U.S.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
RH MS 1144
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Dale D. Reed, 1998
- Guide to the Agricultural Hall of Fame Collection
- Agricultural Hall of Fame records
- Finding aid prepared by sh, 2008; Finding aid encoded by sh, 2008.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Agricultural Hall of Fame Collection , Kansas Collection, RH MS 1144, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries