Choctaw Nation land allotment
Land allotment to Thomas K. Whitthorne. Indian Territory, August 17, 1904, under Act of Congress, 1902, approved by Choctaw and Chickasaw Nations to allot homesteads to each citizen of the Choctaw and Chickasaw Nations.
- August 17, 1904
- Choctaw Nation (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 sheet, typewritten on form, signed.)
RH MS P243
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift. J. E. Griffin, Jr, December, 1965.
- Guide to the Choctaw Nation Collection
- Choctaw Nation land allotment
- Finding aid prepared by kpz, 1974. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Choctaw Nation Collection, RH MS P243, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas