A.A. Cooper travel narrative
Photocopy of a travel narrative describing a journey from Missouri to Oregon in 1863. "This copy was made by her daughter, Nancy Cooper Thomas, in the year 1910. The present typed copy was made in 1931." Published as: Our journey across the plains from Missouri to Oregon in 1863. The Dalles, Or. : [A.A.S. Cooper, 1901].
- Cooper, A. A. (Arvazena Angeline) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : 32 page typescript.
Language of Materials
RH MS P372
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Dorothy Spillman.
- Guide to the A.A. Cooper Collection
- A.A. Cooper travel narrative
- Finding aid prepared by tc, 1988. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
A.A. Cooper travel narrative, RH MS P372, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States