Douglas County, Kan. poll-book of the election
Names of electors in the six wards of Lawrence, Kan. for the April 5, 1887 election, the first election in which women could vote. Also lists number of votes each candidate received. Photocopy of records located at the Kansas State Historical Society.
- April 5, 1887
- Douglas County (Kan.). Clerk of Court (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 item, 39 pages)
RH MS P357
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Jim O'Barr, 1981.
- Guide to the Douglas County Collection
- Douglas County, Kan. poll-book of the election
- tc, 1988 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Douglas County Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P327, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas