Letter to Mrs. C. V. Blackman, Waverly, Kansas
Letter. Dated Emporia, Kansas, July 10, 1888 to Mrs. C. V. Blackman, Waverly, Kansas.
- Creation: July 10, 1888
- Feighan, J. W. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 pages ; 27.5 cm) : Holograph, signed on "Headquarters. Department of Kansas G. A. R." letterhead.
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
Letter of transmittal for Feighan's autograph on a piece of silk ribbon. [The silk ribbon is not included.]
RH MS P25
- Blackman, C. V., Mrs. (Correspondent, Person)
- Grand Army of the Republic. Department of Kansas -- Correspondence (Organization)
- Guide to the J.W. Feighan Collection
- Letter to Mrs. C. V. Blackman, Waverly, Kansas
- lgg 6 June 72 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
J.W. Feighan Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P25, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas