Correspondence of Francis Pierce Fitzwilliam
Call Number: RH MS 12
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of correspondence, legal forms and receipts arranged chronologically.
- 1894 - 1911
- Fitzwilliam, Francis Pierce, 1873- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Fitzwilliam, Francis Pierce
Francis P. Fitzwilliam was an attorney who practiced in Leavenworth, Kansas.
1 box (354 items)
RH MS 12
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Sender, Smoky Hill Booksellers, 1963
In addition to these manuscripts, a letterbook containing other correspondence, dating from 1910 to 1913, is described under Fitzwilliam, Francis Pierce in the Kansas Collection Manuscripts Catalog (RH MS E58). Fitzwilliam, Francis PierceLetterbookRH MS E58
- Guide to the Francis Pierce Fitzwilliam Collection - Correspondence
- Correspondence of Francis Pierce Fitzwilliam
- jma 12 April 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Francis Pierce Fitzwilliam Collection - Correspondence, Kansas Collection, RH MS 12 , Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas