John L. Glinka correspondence
Correspondence concerning evaluation of Haskell Institute and pamphlets about Haskell Institute of Lawrence, Kansas, dating from 1969-1970.
- 1969 - 1970
- Glinka, John L., 1920-2012 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (40 items)
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
John Glinka served on the State Department of Education's team to evaluate Haskell Institute in 1969. Correspondence with the State Department of Education and Haskell Institute concerns the evaluation procedures. Pamphlets about Haskell were included in the team packet.
RH MS P202
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, John Glinka
- Guide to the John L. Glinka Collection
- John L. Glinka correspondence
- Finding aid prepared by kpz, 12 July 1973. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
John L. Glinka correspondence, Kansas Collection, RH MS P202, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States