Indian Education at Haskell Institute, 1884-1937, by Loretta Granzer
Typescript master thesis, Indian Education at Haskell Institute, 1884-1937, by Loretta Granzer for the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska in 1937. 259 pages, 27 cm. Bibliography pages 260-270.
- Granzer, Loretta Mary (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (1 volume)
RH MS D205
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Kb E6 H273g
- Guide to the Loretta Mary Granzer Collection
- Indian Education at Haskell Institute, 1884-1937, by Loretta Granzer
- rev. ecs February 1981 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Loretta Mary Granzer Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS D205 , Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas