Personal papers of Bessie Wilder
Call Number: PP 104
Bessie Wilder worked in the libraries of the University of Kansas from 1920-1957. This collection consists of local history notes, photographs, bibliographies, and a manuscript on the history of executive branch state agencies for the State of Kansas.
- 1848 - 1968
- Wilder, Bessie E., 1887-1968 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
2.25 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
- Guide to the Bessie Wilder Collection
- Personal papers of Bessie Wilder
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005. Finding aid revised by bnd, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of Bessie Wilder, University Archives, PP 104, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas