Records of Prince Hall Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M. of Kansas and its Jurisdiction
The records of Prince Hall Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M. of Kansas and its Jurisdiction are materials from the fraternal body's Kansas branch.
- 1946 - 1969
- Freemasons. Enterprise Lodge No. 70 (Coffeyville, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
History of Prince Hall Grand Lodge F & A.M. of Kansas and its Jurisdiction
The Prince Hall Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M.'s Jurisdiction of Kansas was begun in 1875. As of 1969, there were nine districts under the Kansas Jurisdiction, including lodges at the Ramey Air Force Base in Puerto Rice, in Labrador, Canada, at Castle Air Force Base in California, and as Ellsworth Air Force Base in South Dakota.
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
The records of Prince Hall Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M. of Kansas and its Jurisdiction date from 1946-1969. They include addresses and programs from various state meetings.
RH MS P595
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Enterprise Lodge #70, 1988.
- Guide to the Prince Hall Grand Lodge F & A.M. of Kansas and its Jurisdiction Collection
- Records of Prince Hall Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M. of Kansas and its Jurisdiction
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2006; Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Prince Hall Grand Lodge A.F & A.M. of Kansas and its Jurisdiction Collection, RH MS P595, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries.
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States