Lawrence Union Pacific Railroad Passenger Depot Renovation Project
This research paper describes the historic and architectural significance of the Union Pacific Railroad passenger depot at Lawrence, Kansas which prompted its restoration as an historic site. The paper was prepared by University of Kansas students Jennifer Garrett, Kelly Reynolds, and Lonnie Clark in February 1996 for a senior seminar in Architecture. It was submitted to the Kansas Historic Preservation Office as part of its Kansas Historic Resources Inventory.
- Creation: February 1996
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : photocopy of a 22-page typescript
Language of Materials
RH MS P734
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Lonnie Clark, 1996
- Guide to the "Lawrence Union Pacific Railroad Passenger Depot Renovation Project"
- Lawrence Union Pacific Railroad Passenger Depot Renovation Projec
- Finding aid prepared by mh, 2007 Finding aid prepared by mh, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Garrett, Jennifer, Lawrence Union Pacific Railroad Passenger Depot Renovation Project, Kansas Collection, RH MS P734, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries