Public Works Plans for Douglas County, Kansas
A June 1935 report of public works plans for Douglas County, Kansas, prepared by a subcommittee of the Lawrence, Kansas Chamber of Commerce at the request of the Kansas State Planning Board. The report also describes progress toward objectives set forth in the 1930 report titled "A City Plan for Lawrence, Kansas," prepared by the firm of Hare and Hare.
- June 1935
- Lawrence Chamber of Commerce (Lawrence, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (46-page typescript)
RH MS P694
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, University Archives, 20 June, 1997
- Guide to "Public Works Plans for Douglas County, Kansas"
- Public Works Plans for Douglas County, Kansas
- Finding aid prepared by mh, 2006 Finding aid encoded by mh, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Public Works Plans for Douglas County, Kansas, Kansas Collection, RH MS P694, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries