William D. Harrison Papers, 1865, 1916, 1952
The William D. Harrison Papers are those of a long time Kansas resident who practiced law in Hutchinson, Kansas. They consist of a U.S. Army discharge certificate, a newspaper clipping, and a funeral program. The collection also includes a photograph, located at RH MS-P P602.
- 1865, 1916, 1952
- Harrison, William D., 1891-1952 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of William D. Harrison
William D. Harrison was born 12 May 1891 in Elsberry, Missouri. He moved to Hutchinson, Kansas where he graduated high school circa 1916. Harrison later went on to graduate from the University of Kansas Law School. He was a practicing lawyer in Hutchinson. William D. Harrison died 15 June, 1952.
Language of Materials
RH MS P602
RH MS-P P602
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Mary R. Tyler, 1988.
- Guide to the William D. Harrison Collection
- William D. Harrison Papers, 1865, 1916, 1952
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2009; revised by skt, 2010 Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2009; revised by skt, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
William D. Harrison Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P602, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States