Conrad G. Creitz papers
Conrad Creitz was a University of Kansas student in the middle and late 1960s. The collection consists of scattered notes on SDS [Students for a Democratic Society] activities in the spring of 1966; a list of right-wing organizations in Houston, Texas; an SDS membership card; May 2nd movement membership cards; and a clipping from SDS New Left Notes.
- Creation: 1966
- Creitz, Conrad G. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
2 folders (23 items in 2 folders)
Language of Materials
RH MS P265
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Conrad Creitz, July 1975.
- Guide to the Conrad G. Creitz Collection
- Conrad G. Creitz papers
- Finding aid prepared by pg, 1975. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2004. Finding aid revised, 1976; mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Conrad G. Creitz papers, RH MS P265, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.