Letter from William Crozier
Letter. Dated Washington, D. C., July 1, 1916 to Dr. H. C. Yarrow, Washington, D. C.
- Creation: July 1, 1916
- Crozier, William, 1855-1942 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 sheet, 26.5 x 20 cm)
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
Crozier, chief of Ordnance, writes to accept for the Ordnance Department Yarrow's offer of photographs of officers who served in the Department. Photographs are otherwise undescribed.
RH MS P11
- Yarrow, H. C. (Person)
- United States. Army. Ordnance Department (Organization)
- United States. Army. Ordnance Department -- Photographs (Organization)
- Guide to the William Crozier Collection
- Letter from William Crozier
- lgg 22 May 1972 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
William Crozier Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P11, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas