Samuel Ryan Curtis letter
Letter to Quarter Master General M. C. Meigs. Dated Ft. Leavenworth, Dept. of Kansas, June 16, 1864.
- Creation: June 16, 1864
- Curtis, Samuel Ryan, 1805-1866 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Accesions File for use by researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
A xerox copy of this letter is maintained in the Regional History Accesions File for use by researchers.
1 folder (1 sheet, 23 x 29, folded to 8 x 19 cm) : Holograph. Endorsement on verso by Abraham Lincoln: "I shall be personally obliged if Gen. Curtis' wish expressed within be gratified. June 25, 1864."
Language of Materials
RH VLT MS P8
- Insley, M. H. (Merritt Hitt), 1830-1909 (Person)
- Meigs, Montgomery C. (Montgomery Cunningham), 1816-1892 (Correspondent, Person)
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 (Person)
- Guide to the Samuel Ryan Curtis Collection
- Samuel Ryan Curtis letter
- lgg III 1972 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Samuel Ryan Curtis Collection, Kansas Collection, RH Vlt MS P8, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas