Cheyenne and Arapaho Upper Arkansas Agency records
Accounts book and ledger maintained at the Cheyenne and Arapaho Upper Arkansas Agency, Darlington, Indian Territory, 1869-1875. More than a simple accounts book, this manuscript lists letters received at the Agency from July 16, 1869 to June 20, 1870 with notes regarding their contents, inventories of rations, records of substanence issued listing the name of the recipients, and records of supplies delivered by contractors.
- 1869 - 1875
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : 63 pages, handwritten ; Volume measures 33cm tall.
RH MS E60
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, J. E. Griffin, Jr, 1965.
- Guide to the Cheyenne and Arapaho Upper Arkansas Agency Collection
- Cheyenne and Arapaho Upper Arkansas Agency records
- Finding aid prepared by lgg, 1973 Finding aid encoded by amh, 2004.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Cheyenne and Arapaho Upper Arkansas Agency Collection, RH MS E60, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas