Nancy Kassebaum Baker campaign materials
Nancy Kassebaum Baker was born in Topeka, Kansas in 1932 and attended public schools. She graduated from the University of Kansas in 1954 and received a masters degree from the University of Michigan in 1956. She worked on various Kansas commissions and committees and in 1978 was elected to the United States Senate where she served until 1997. The materials in this collection come from her 1978 primary and general election campaign and include printed materials and audio tapes.
- Baker, Nancy Kassebaum, 1932- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (+ 9 reel-to-reel audio tapes) ; 38 x 25 cm
RH MS P731
RH Tape 36 9
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Nancy Kassebaum Baker, 1981
Previously shelved at: RH MS 326
- Guide to the Nancy Kassebaum Baker Collection
- Nancy Kassebaum Baker campaign materials
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2007.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
<p>Nancy Kassebaum Baker Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P731, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries</p>