Personal papers of Flora Cowgill
Cowgill grew up within sight of Mount Oread and the University of Kansas and attended KU for one year. This collection consists of a manuscript, "Never Forgotten, memories of a Kansas childhood," news clippings, and correspondence from the 1960s.
- 1900 - 1969
- Cowgill, Flora Kennedy (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
These materials are stored in the KU Annex off-site storage area.
All researchers interested in reviewing this material must consult Spencer Research Library Public Services staff (785-864-4334 or email@example.com, 9-5 M-F CST) no less than three days in advance of a planned visit. Be advised that drop-in requests for this material cannot be accommodated.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
Annex (Contact Spencer Library Public Services)
- Children -- Kansas
- Cowgill, Flora Kennedy -- Correspondence
- Guide to the Flora Kennedy Cowgill Collection
- Personal papers of Flora Cowgill
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of Flora K. Cowgill, University Archives, PP 245, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States