First National Bank of Bolivar, Missouri records
This collection of the First National Bank records, Bolivar, Missouri, contains bank books, stock certificate book, and bank records. Much of the collection includes the financial records of several businesses operated by the Viles family.
- 1859 - 1932
- First National Bank (Bolivar, Mo.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
18 Linear Feet (36 document cases + 4 oversize boxes, 62 volumes )
RH MS 102
RH MS Q19
RH MS G49
RH MS H12
RH MS C54
RH MS DK6
- Banks and banking -- Missouri -- Bolivar
- Bolivar (Mo.)
- Farm management -- Records and correspondence
- First National Bank (Bolivar, Mo.) -- Records and correspondence
- Greene County (Mo.)
- Hickory County (Mo.)
- Polk County (Mo.)
- Property tax -- Colorado
- Property tax -- Kansas
- Property tax -- New Mexico
- Property tax -- Oklahoma
- R. B. Viles & Company (Bolivar, Mo.) -- Records and correspondence
- Viles, Landon Campbell, 1872-
- Viles, Richard B., 1845?-1921
- Guide to the First National Bank of Bolivar, Missouri Collection
- First National Bank of Bolivar, Missouri records
- Finding aid prepared by pg, 1976. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006. Finding aid revised by cl, 2010; cmp, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
First National Bank of Bolivar, Missouri records, Kansas Collection, RH MS 102, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas