Lawrence Kiwanis Club records
Kiwanis was first created as an organization to promote business interactions between members, but soon changed its purpose to that of serving the public. The Lawrence Kiwanis Club was the first Kiwanis club in Kansas. This collection contains newsletters, programs, booklets, and other materials such as reports, meeting minutes, and attendance records.
- 1924 - 1991
- Lawrence Kiwanis Club (Lawrence, Kan.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4.5 Linear Feet (5 boxes + 1 oversize box, 1 oversize folder)
Language of Materials
RH MS 711
RH MS Q164
RH MS R150
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gifts, Kiwanis Club of Lawrence, 1984-1998.
Previously shelved at RH MS 388.
- Guide to the Kiwanis Club of Lawrence, Kansas Collection
- Lawrence Kiwanis Club records
- Finding aid prepared by mds, 2006; revised by, cl 2010; revised by skt, 2010. Finding aid encoded by mds, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kiwanis Club of Lawrence, Kansas Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 711, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States