Agnes T. Frog political campaign materials
Agnes T. Frog, "A True Amphibian", was a 1986 write-in candidate for Douglas County Commissioner, representing the interests of voters who protested the County Commission's decision to issue $4 million in general obligation bonds the previous year. The funds which were slated to help pay for the proposed southern Lawrence bypass, the proposal of which generated concern regarding environmental impacts to the area, specifically the Baker Wetlands. The collection consists of photocopies of articles, a campaign poster, bumper sticker, and other campaign memorabilia.
- Martin, Roger, 1946- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box, 1 oversize folder, 1 audiocassette )
RH MS 472
RH MS R58
RH Cassette Tape 4
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Roger Martin, 1986
- Guide to the Agnes T. Frog Collection
- Agnes T. Frog political campaign materials
- Finding aid prepared by skt, 2006; revised by, cl 2010. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006 ; revised by mrk, 2010.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Agnes T. Frog Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 472, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries