Missouri State Assocation of Parliamentarians records
Missouri State Association of Parliamentarians, formed in 1898 in Kansas City, Missouri as the Parliamentary Club of Missouri, was the founding body for what grew to be the National Association of Parliamentarians. The group's main purpose is to educate people on proper parliamentary procedures and decision-making processes. This collection includes administrative material, including minutes from meetings, roll call records, yearbooks and scrapbooks, and other official documents establishing the accreditation of the association.
- 1903 - 2007
- Missouri State Association of Parliamentarians (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
12.5 Linear Feet (13 boxes + 1 oversize box)
Language of Materials
RH MS 700
RH MS 1040
RH MS Q158
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Missouri State Association of Parliamentarians, 1984,1992, 2003
Previously shelved at RH MS 391.
- Missouri State Association of Parliamentarians -- Records and correspondence
- Parliamentary practice -- United States
- Guide to the Missouri State Association of Parliamentarians Collection
- Missouri State Assocation of Parliamentarians records
- Finding aid prepared by rh, 2006. Finding aid encoded by rh, 2006. Finding aid revised by cl, 2010; skt, 2010; mah, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Missouri Association of Parliamentarians records, Kansas Collection, RH MS 700, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States