Charles Plymell "Compass American Guide" papers
Beat poet and Finney county, Kansas native Charles Plymell contributed to the Compass American Guide to Kansas. This collection includes calendars, correspondence, brochures, menus, ticket stubs, and Nicodemus clippings related to the production of this book.
- 1990 - 1993
- Plymell, Charles (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restriction
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
4 folders (4 folders + 2 oversize folders) ; Folders measure 25 x 38 cm and 49 x 59 cm.
Language of Materials
RH MS P760
RH MS R203
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Ken Lopez, 2000.
Charles Plymell papers, MS 370, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
- Guide to the Charles Plymell Collection
- Charles Plymell "Compass American Guide" papers
- Finding aid prepared by rh, 2007. Finding aid encoded by rh, 2007. Finding aid revised by cl, 2010; mwh, 2022.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Charles Plymell "Compass American Guide" papers, RH MS P760, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States